Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does throwing ur shoes in the washer really help it @ all?

I have completely wht nike shoes that have dirt all over the bottom


the top is clean


if i throw it in the washer


will it do n e thing bad?


lik turn it a different color?


or will it wash it?


im confusedDoes throwing ur shoes in the washer really help it @ all?
it will mess up the shoes..i did that with my jack purcells..i went and got new ones lolDoes throwing ur shoes in the washer really help it @ all?
yes it helps, and it won't do anything bad, that's why I suggested it for your last question . . .
i have washed my shoes in the washer before. you just need to place the shoes in a pillow case when you are washing them. i spray my shoes down with shout and put clorox in the water and it helped my shoes look better. but you can also get a clean rag and use Ajax to clean the bottom of your shoes. I also do that and they help a lot.
  • wrinkles cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment