Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Cell phone was washed in the washer. Cingular phone. Is the?

information on the SIM card still salvageable? Please Help! All My numbers are on there.





'-(My Cell phone was washed in the washer. Cingular phone. Is the?
your fone got washed... im sorry to hear that . aloso yeah the sim card with the numbers on it will still work and you can put them in ur new cingular fone and they will all be on there........... well thanks and i hope you get yor fone back on or buy a new one asap soonMy Cell phone was washed in the washer. Cingular phone. Is the?
thanks and your welcome for the answer Report Abuse

I accidentally put my son's cell phone thru the washer and dryer and I thought it was a goner. But I decided to let it dry out for about 5 days, then recharged it and , voila! it worked just perfect! I was amazed. Report Abuse

Ouch, not good. Check with Cingular on this one.





You can also check out questions and answers like this on their web site.





Cingular.com
Yes, your number should be saved.
on know just the cell phone is broken

No comments:

Post a Comment