Thursday, January 7, 2010

My maytag neptune washer is reading ';fl'; I think this means flow problem, what do I do ?it will not reset

Call the manufacturer.My maytag neptune washer is reading ';fl'; I think this means flow problem, what do I do ?it will not reset
I agree with the first answerMy maytag neptune washer is reading ';fl'; I think this means flow problem, what do I do ?it will not reset
Haven't you ever seen those Maytag commercials? The Maytag repair man is just dying for someone to call him for a repair!!! lol If your washer won't reset then there's a problem somewhere and you should call Maytag. You never know, it could be something simple and easy to repair but if you keep putting it off then it could cost you more later. If the washer is still under warranty then usually you can get if fixed for free or sometimes there is just a small deductable. Hope you get it fixed soon so you don't have to end up going to the laundry mat. Good luck!
I had the issue with my kenmore front loading washer. It turned out to be a circuit board. Do a google on the error - you would be suprised the fixes you can find.. I did end up banging on the top of the washer it then stopped and I found the error on a website and had it serviced (under warranty thank goodness). If you don't want to do any of those, turn the power off and unhook the drain hose and look for a blockage - sometimes socks get stuck in the drain.
My cousin's did that and he had to get a new motor. It had some sort of issue when it was loaded. I'd call maytag and they should be able to help you out. If it is like my cousin's they'll replace it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment