Thursday, January 7, 2010

OOOPS. Just put my mobile through the washer. Will it work again????

Not likely. The only chance is to open it all up and dry it out... I have dropped phones down the toilet before and they stopped working. If that doesn't work, try claiming on your insurance....OOOPS. Just put my mobile through the washer. Will it work again????
Can you turn it on and check if it works or do you want one of us to come over to turn it on for you?


Dry it out with a hair dryer (do not overheat it!) and, if you are lucky it might work.OOOPS. Just put my mobile through the washer. Will it work again????
I dropped mine in a bucket of soapy water while washing my car. I rinsed it out and let it dry and it was fine. Good luck with yours.
My phone's been through 2 40degree washes, I stripped it down as far as I could, left it on top of a radiator for 2 days and it was fine.
nope, either buy another or if you had insurance, claim it
It happened to me once. I opened it immediately, put under the fan, and an hour later it was working fine. Try it...
Mine didn't, but then again it did get really battered, it depends what condition it's in.
Take it apart as much as you can, and let it dry for two days.
Take the battery out, set the phone out to dry and wait 48 hours for all of the water to evaporate before trying to see if it will work again. Sometimes it will, as long as you let it dry out before giving it power again.
sorry but prob not but you could try to dry it out befor getting a new one


i duno what i would do without my phone


you could also try claim on insurance if you have it that is


Natalie x
nope prob nt
take the battery out,Sim card if its got one then put it in the airing cupboard for two days,don't atemp to turn it on till then.
Aunt put uncle';s fone through washer, he had to buy new fone. Sorry.
i went swimming with my nokia in my pocket took battery out and dried it out with a hair drier works fine give it a go before you go and buy a new one
give thime 2 dry and it will work at lease a day or 2.
nah prob not sugar
No .
not unless your washer is broken.
Mine did...I bought a new phone and was getting ready to throw the damaged goods away after about 2 weeks. Thought I'd try to turn it on just for giggles and it worked like brand new...sold it to a guy at work for $75 :-)
No
A workmate did it to his Samsung D500, the only thing he had to do was dry it out and replace the battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment