Thursday, January 7, 2010

I cant find the lint trap on my maytag neptune washer?

My Neptune wont drain, and i'm fairly sure its because the lint trap is clogged, because everything else about the washer is working just fine. i removed both the front and back panels, but i cant find exactly where the lint trap would be...please help! i don't wanna pay 140$ just for someone to remove a rogue sock...I cant find the lint trap on my maytag neptune washer?
Most washers don't have a lint trap on them. But if yours is a top loader and has one, it would be at the bottom of the tub near the agitator. Usually if a washer won't drain or spin, it's because either the hoses in the back of the washer are kinked/clogged or the lid switch on your washers door frame has failed.I cant find the lint trap on my maytag neptune washer?
The Neptune washers have filters in several locations but not a lint filter. And I would be more likely to suspect some or all of your filters are clogged by undissolved laundry products and hard water mineral deposits.





Is the pump running to help pull the water out? If the machine spinning out? If the answer to either is no, it's not a plug problem.





You can try putting a lot of white vinegar in the machine and sending it through a cycle. Shut it off 1/2 way though and let the white vinegar soak overnight to loosen any build up that might be there but I'm thinking you're going to end up having to call a repairman.....
  • wrinkles cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment