Thursday, January 7, 2010

POLLWhen you do laundry, do you count the number of items you put in the washer, or is my OCD acting up again?

If you lose count do you pull everything out %26amp; start over? Or what about if you have an uneven number of socks? Ha! That's kinda cutesy.POLLWhen you do laundry, do you count the number of items you put in the washer, or is my OCD acting up again?
hmmm, no i don't do that. i can see why you would though. i'll probably start doing that now....oh geez.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;… answer?POLLWhen you do laundry, do you count the number of items you put in the washer, or is my OCD acting up again?
that's ok, i always type everything twice


that's ok, i always type everything twice
no but i c ppl and have a serious problem jk but ur ocd is problably acting up
Not all of them just the socks this way I know if I'm missing one and can check the machines. sometimes they can get caught and you don't see it.
Hahahaha. I dont do the laundry, but I always count stuff when I dont mean to, it's a bad habit %26gt;:[
no, i shove it in the washer,


i hate doing laundry


wanna get it done fast as possible
Yes, I count it so I have the exact same number of clothes in the washer and dryer.
wow, yes you are definitely ocd
Have never done that, I would say it sounds OCD.





Good luck!
I actually do count how many items of clothing I put in the washer, so don't think you're just going crazy. haha.
Nah. You're fine.
No way, just a bulging wash basket-full will do,.....!!
nope, i never count. i just throw clothes in until my washer is full %26amp; then i stop.
hahaha I dont count I just shove um in there!
noo lol but watch me start doing that now subconsciously
Sometime I count things....I thought it was normal.......
My mother does that fun stuff.


I tell her I don't want to be domesticated.


Lol.
Laundry is for other people till I move out =P
I never have. Probably because I just dump my clothes in.
lol, your ocd acting up.
LOL no offense but I think it's your OCD. I don't count mine.
No, I don't. Haha.
no i don't. I just throw stuff in untill it's full
no...


but I have to clean everything I come into contact with...


i guess we're both whacked with OCD...perfect... :O

No comments:

Post a Comment