Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can someone mistaken windshield washer for kool-aid?

That's what I would like to know.








http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/09031鈥?/a>How can someone mistaken windshield washer for kool-aid?
I have NO idea how you could not realize that it was windshield washer fluid. Also, if she mistook it for the kool-aid...why was she keeping the two in a similar place in the first place prior to even bringing it to the daycare center? I don't know about anyone else, but I don't buy kool-aid in 2 - 4L jugs and keep it in my garage. Nor do I keep washer fluid in my fridge (or kitchen for that matter). I seem to think it wasn't as innocent as they're trying to make it sound. She gave up her license and said it was a ';horrible mistake';. Yeah i'd say so...and of course she would give up her license....it's not like anyone would ever leave there kids with her after this anyways!How can someone mistaken windshield washer for kool-aid?
Apparently the bright color was enough to make whoever served it think it was juice. Which almost makes sense, as juice is often a somewhat frightening color. Though I don't get why the smell wasn't a hint to anyone.
-Someone who's not paying ';attention'; to what they're supposed to be Doing... This kind of Stupidity goes on a LOT more often, than we hear about... :(
Obviously someone did not take the time to READ the label.
Its not that hard.. the scents are awfully similar...





pff.. i dunno that is one stupid person

No comments:

Post a Comment