Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you had a washer that's broken and it's repairable, would you rather buy a new one or just have it repair?

Buy a new one. Last time I had a man coming to my home for an ';estimate only'; (he had to see what was broken first and how much it was gonna cost me to fix it) I paid 250 dollars ! Yep, Manhattan prices plus, the piece that needed to be replaced, was gonna cost me 350. I opted for a new one.If you had a washer that's broken and it's repairable, would you rather buy a new one or just have it repair?
definitely depends on price. if repair costs (including parts and labour) are over 1/2 cost to buy a new one then definitely buy a new one!If you had a washer that's broken and it's repairable, would you rather buy a new one or just have it repair?
when having the transmission repaired in a washer it is often cheaper to buy a new washer.


so i choose buy a new one.
Repair it!!!





Do you know how much new one's cost these days???





Or hit up Craigslist for a used one at a decent price.
whichever option is the cheaper option!

No comments:

Post a Comment