Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can Boxing handwraps be put in the washer?

I'm assuming so, it would be like not being able to wash your sweaty gym clothes. gross. Just let me know, before I put them in....Can Boxing handwraps be put in the washer?
Yes, but put them in a net bag or inside a zippered pillowcase or something.





If they get wrapped around the agitator in your washer, you're screwed ! Also, hang them to dry. If you dryer-dry them, they'll shrink %26amp; get all weird on you.





Personal experience speaking.Can Boxing handwraps be put in the washer?
Definitely. Do put 'em in a mesh bag, though. If you want, you can just wash 'em by hand, too. All you need is a little bit of detergent. I usually wash mine by hand in the bathroom sink because it's quicker, and since I have a few wraps, I leave them out to dry and use a different pair for the next couple of days.
I use to wash mine, and then iron them to get the wrinkles out.
Yeah, absolutley, I wash mine every couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment