Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which is the best washer and dryer for a budget of $1500?

I am a Kenmore (spelling?) person and have been for a long time.


Last year my old Dryer died and I went to Sears and bought a new Dryer. It works great, however now I wish I would of bought the Stacking Washer and Dryer. I had the room for it and it certainly would of taken less floor space. Sounds like your budget can handle their prices. Check it out!Which is the best washer and dryer for a budget of $1500?
Kenmore - my dryer is 25 yrs old and Im now on my 2nd washer in that time frame.





Reliable, easy to find service, priced right.





The type of laundry should also be considered. A heavy duty washer will wash more clothes at once. A heavy duty dryer the same. A smaller washer take fewer clothes, thus you may have more loads. I love the front loading washers, with no agitator. But be careful to not overload them. They do hold more clothes and I think get things cleaner....Which is the best washer and dryer for a budget of $1500?
I like those new Maytag Neptune's. They are like $699 each if you catch them at the right place. Front loaders already use less water and I hear these use even less and less energy too! A little spendy but I'll spend a little more to do my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment