Sunday, December 20, 2009

How would one clean flip-flops? I put them in the Washer in a cold cycle with detergent, they are still dirty.

How wild! My daughter JUST held up a pair of hers this week and said ';look..remember how dirty they were!'; She said she cleaned them with a toothbrush.....and knowing my daughter..she probly used toothpaste..lol...lol..and by the way...these are her fav's so I get wanting to clean up the ones you have.How would one clean flip-flops? I put them in the Washer in a cold cycle with detergent, they are still dirty.
Try a stiff cleaning brush with a little bit of dish soap. Then throw then in the wash on hot. Works wonders for me.How would one clean flip-flops? I put them in the Washer in a cold cycle with detergent, they are still dirty.
Try hand washing them with a brush.
I clean them in the sink w/ dish washing detergent and a brush to scrub off the dirt...
Just get rid of them and buy you a few new pairs. There flip flops.
get a foot scrubber (the brush kind) and some detergent...and if that doesn't work old navy has them 2 for $5.00
Use Comet. Its that white powder under your sink you use for scrubbing pots and pans. It works, trust me:)
buy a new pair you cant clean them ive tried thats why there cheap
i know mine r the same way!! u cant clean them ive tried!! just buy another pair there all on sale now since every store is getting out the fall stuff so just but a new pair.
I would try a little bit of Comet or some kind of cleanser, and an old tooth brush. I used it on my kids flip flops and they got pretty clean.
i would try dipping them in hot water with a mix of bleach and detergent then use a scrub brush to get the rest off.
Take a toothbrush, soap and water, and scrub. That's all you can really do.
Gosh, they are less than a buck a pair...you better send them to get dry cleaned...


Wake up...since it is almost the end of summer, you may not be able to get another pair, but next year, since they only cost $1. get several pair %26amp; throw them out when they get grungy...
just throw them away. why put them in a washer where you wash clothes? ur gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment