Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why did my shirt shrink in the washer ?

The other day I went to forever 21 and got 2 shirts and they are both rayon





I checked the tag on one of them and it said hand wash or machine wash cold and I didn't check the other one cause I figured that they are the same material and you'd wash them the same way





So my questions are next time I wash it, will it shrink again?


And why did one shrink but the other didn't?





Thanks :DWhy did my shirt shrink in the washer ?
It won't shrink again if you wash it in the correct temperature. I hang all of my shirts unless they're older t-shirts and they usually keep the same shape. Good luck!Why did my shirt shrink in the washer ?
Did you put them in the dryer?





If you put them in the washer with cold water, try using it on the delicate/gentle cycle.








Hang to dry.











:-)
you put it in too long

No comments:

Post a Comment