Sunday, December 20, 2009

When can i use my washer again?

anyways i was washing my jeans and after i washed my jeans i took em out and started refilling the washer again with water but i notice that the water was a bit blue-ish. so i turned it off. im assuming that the dye of my jeans leaked. so when can i start using the washer again when the water wont be blue anymore? and safe for my clothes. can i do one cycle without no clothes just so the water can just wash itself. will that werk?When can i use my washer again?
It win't hurt to try your idea. That would rinse the tub. Fresh water should not have any color from the jeans. When can i use my washer again?
just run it through a rinse cycle
rinse cycle.
put like a rag or something that doesn't matter to u in it first on like a thorough wash and then see if its better

No comments:

Post a Comment