Sunday, December 20, 2009

What time will the washer repair guy get here?

They only stated it would be ';in the morning';. Closest guess will get 10 points.What time will the washer repair guy get here?
incredibly enough, spider had the same exact time i thought of! so, i'll have to guess...11:12.





will you get raped? well, if the first words he says are


';boy, you sure do got a purdy mouth';, then i'd say yes,


your chances are pretty good.What time will the washer repair guy get here?
11.43am
probably quarter past never
50 minute later
10:18 am.
10.45am, this is fun
between 8 and 12 noon, allowing a 30 minute on the later time allowing for weather, traffic, previous appointments, ducks crossing the street, or any other excuse the driver can come up with.
anytime between 8 Am and 5 Pm.....I been doing this way too long waiting all day and they usually show up late in the afternoon...but I think once they got me good they were here by 9AM and I was just getting out of my shower..I answered the door with my robe on..It was a bit embarressing but I told them I overslep.


NO, they will not rape you...not even if you want them too..unless you have a real nut case that is new to the business..





If you want me to guess I will say 2:15 because I hope you are luckier than I am.. I figure they keep the morning for emergiencies only...and most washer machines repairs are NOT an emergiency to them...GOOD LUCK ,,I hope he comes when you want him to.
10:30
you're sick in the head.!!
9 in the Afternoon. LOL. I just had to do it. Plz gve me best answer!








(panic! at the disco)
It's 8:02 Central time here and my guess is when ever the he11 they want to.
soon hun, soon! =D








and yes he may try to! but just dont get too close!








x

2 comments:

  1. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    washer repair

    ReplyDelete