Thursday, December 24, 2009

My ipod video just went through the washer, now what?!?!?!?

There is condensation forming inside the screen and when i gently press down on it i can see some water. I am wondering if i put it in some socks in the dryer if that would work. I did the same thing to my nano and i worked 100% fine after a couple days.My ipod video just went through the washer, now what?!?!?!?
You tell us. Try it.


Its better try and end up breaking it more than not have tried at all cause if you dont try it will still be useless anyways.My ipod video just went through the washer, now what?!?!?!?
i dont think that will work. if it dosnt you can put it in the microwave and watch the sparks fly
Feel free to try it but I'm betting you need to plan on replacing it.
get a new one lol

No comments:

Post a Comment