Sunday, December 20, 2009

My one year old whirlpool washer has just stopped working, I have checked all of the obvious.?

It was plugged in, it is not the circ. breaker,etc.


I don't want to call anyone yet. I am good at repairs, but I can't find the lid switch. Usually it is relatively easy to get to.My one year old whirlpool washer has just stopped working, I have checked all of the obvious.?
Your owners manual should have a schematic in it, showing where the switch is. They're usually full of trouble shooting. If you don't have one, go to http://www.whirlpool.com/home.jsp and mouse over the Owners tab. You're bound to find some help there.My one year old whirlpool washer has just stopped working, I have checked all of the obvious.?
usually they are under the TOP piece of the machine. the top is a separate piece from the bottom. you either have to pull up on the TOP PIECE THAT CONTAINS THE LID or force something between the top piece and the bottom piece on the front of th machine. then look for the little arm and the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment