Sunday, December 20, 2009

Whats the right way to put liquid detergent in the washer?

ill choose best answerWhats the right way to put liquid detergent in the washer?
I usually just put it in after I put my clothes in and then put the money in the washer if I'm using a top loader at my laundromat. if I;m using a front loader, i fill the dedicated containers on the top of the machine and let the computer chip inside the washer figure it out.





I use a laundromat because I do not have a washer/dryer at my apartment and my complex doesn't have one.Whats the right way to put liquid detergent in the washer?
i turn it on let fill up about 1/4 of the way put in liquid deterent and when it gets to 1/2 full i put my clothes in smiple as pie really
fill the washer add the detergent, let it cycle a bit then add clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment