Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it alright to use chapstick after its been in the washer?

i haveIs it alright to use chapstick after its been in the washer?
yeah its ttly fine. i forget to take mine out of my pants all the time adn my mom washes it. the one thing you want to avoid is the dryer. iv put about 3 in there and they melt. once it actually opened and it got on all the clothes. my mom wasnt to happy about that. so yeah, it should be fine. no worries. =]Is it alright to use chapstick after its been in the washer?
umm.... sure? If it's the Chapstick chapstick brand then I do know that the seal connecting the cap to stick is pretty solid.





Give it a shot!
Hahahahhaa





it doesn't really matter





I wouldn't, cause I'm just a picky person


lol
haha...i do it all the time....im fine...


havent developed any kind of lip problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment