Thursday, December 24, 2009

I accidentally left wet clothes in the washer overnight, should I re-wash or just rinse them?

If they smell, rewash them. If they still have the freshly laundered scent, rinse and dry.I accidentally left wet clothes in the washer overnight, should I re-wash or just rinse them?
If it smells ';musty';, you have to re-wash it. The smell comes from mold. Do you want to smell like mold when you break a sweat?





If the clothes still smells like the detergent, you can put it through the rinse cycle.





If it is a white load and smells bad, I sanitize it with bleach and very hot water.I accidentally left wet clothes in the washer overnight, should I re-wash or just rinse them?
I've left clothes int he washer overnight quite a few times. It usually isn't an issue if its just one night. Best bet is if they smell, wash them again, if they don't then just dry them. Keep in mind if they smell even just a little bit rewash them. The heat from dryer amplifies smells.
If it was just over one night they should be fine to just dry instead of wasting the water to wash clean clothes. But if it was longer than one night and they smell bad rewash not just rinse.
you can just rinse them and then place them in the drier or hang 'em outside to dry
I have done this MANY times, I just put them in the dryer, doesn't hurt them a bit...but I live in an arid climate so I don't get molding or anything.
You should re-wash them with a cap full of vinegar and laundry soap to get the moldy smell out.
I would just rinse them! Makes em fresh and clean again! Reduces the risk of mould or something!
Thats happened to me before. If they smell Mildewy just rewash them and they'll be fine.
If they don't smell, just go ahead and dry them. Otherwise if they do smell, re wash.
Just Rinse
shoud be fine, but i tend to just give it them a quick rinse... just because. xx
i say rewash, because they might have mildew.
dry them
  • wrinkles cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment